Wednesday, February 10, 2010

E-Mealz

This is non-decor related but it has definitely made my life easier. I'm no cook and that's no secret. I embrace my lack of skills in the kitchen. Put another way & I'm being totally serious..when the fire alarm goes off, my family knows dinner is ready.

We've been using e-mealz for a couple of weeks now and I can't say enough good things about it. I would tend to make the same food week-in/week-out and it. was. BOooooRriiiiING. To add insult to injury, we were spending alot of money on extra trips to the store during the week...well, those days are OVA!

On e-mealz, we get our grocery list with a detailed menu once a week that includes our fav grocery store's sale items. We have all the ingredients and the recipes and they are pretty simple with tons of flavor. PLUS, I like Weight Watcher's and our menu follows the point system...so double awesome!


I like to see this...BLT cooking dinner....



I REALLY like these little guys!

The best part - YUM!

We watched a good movie & had a nice dinner - perfect!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I recognize those bowls!!! Does vous have the same chic taste as moi? Anyway, that chowda looks thuper, I wish I weren't 3 hours and 45 minutes away...BTW BLT looks GREAT in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have the same fabulous taste!! It gave mom a good laugh too that we bought the same bowls! I'm still hanging on to the dream of the Fortenberry compound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this ezmeals? It sounds amazing! Teach me, oh wise one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie I put it on my FB. I'll send you the link..it's cheap & AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...