Monday, April 26, 2010


...I'm a puddle this morning





...we worked on home projects ALL weekend!






My sweet husband finished everything that I asked him to (& more) and I so appreciate him. (Here he is with his little buddy, Gary.)


All of this work has me thinking..while I love my home and I love making it beautiful and I love blogging & seeing what everyone else is up to..I can't lose sight (none of us should)












of LIVING...



...of getting OUTSIDE and PLAYING!


I'm a worker bee, that's for sure, but I'm going to MAKE myself not start another project for a few days and....

relax...

Maybe a week...I don't know, we'll see how long I can last. Of course, all of this relaxing will start after I've posted what we finished...



1 comment:

  1. You are one busy little bee...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...