Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting my routine on..

I don't know about everybody else, but I find such comfort in a routine.  And I got back into mine today...starting with Fit Camp at my gym.  It kicked my arse!  It's a great workout and my trainer really pushes me, which I need & fortunately, I like it.  Today we were running down a main road in town with weights in our hands over our heads..on top of it just being really hard after everything else we had already done, I realized I was one of 'those' women that I had laughed at when I was a kid.  Full circle, baby.
 
I FINALLY finished the 2nd bookcase - yay!! Here is the before of the other one I did a while back..the one I just finished looked the same only a bit smaller:


 After:

It's really hard to tell but the back of the bookcase is Crown Point Sand by Benjamin Moore (the same color as my bedroom). The contrast isn't showing up very well.






I thought about building out the bottom for this but decided not to..I think a basket looks cute at the bottom. If it were bigger, I would have.  I built a bottom for this hutch and turned it into a bookcase years ago.


One more thing, I walked outside this morning to this:

I just LOVE my little flower garden..it's nothing major but the smell of the gardenia bushes blooming smacks you in the face when you walk outside...I don't mind that kind of smack to the face!

I'm linking to Metamorphosis Monday at BNOTP.  Have a good week!


5 comments:

  1. It looks great...and I really like the music on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos of your garden are gorgeous!! Shanley is going to LOVE the bookcase~you did a great job Aunt Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT AUNT JENNIFER! it is beautiful... i just love that it looks professional, it dosnt look like something you "tried out as a project" or anything haha. no where close! it really looks like some super expensive chic designer! beautiful, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Anything for you, Babs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the shelves! I am signing up to be your newest follower!
    Oh, and I love your header on the blog!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...