Monday, January 17, 2011

Where I go to Party!

In an effort to be more organized, I am putting all of my linky parties in one place that I can link back to.  These are wonderful blogs that give you a chance to show what you've been up to & become inspired by others.  A big, fat THANK YOU to all the wonderful ladies that host these parties!

Monday 

The DIY Show Off

Making


Tuesday
Domestically Speaking
Tip Junkie handmade projects












Wednesday

Show and Tell Green













Thursday
Transformation Thursday
HouseofHepworths

Beyond The Picket Fence


Friday

Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingFurniture Feature FridaysStuff and Nonsense

Saturday
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



Sunday
UndertheTableandDreaming

Weekly/Monthly
Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love almost all of those parties, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment at Mel's Cabin, I participate in some of those parties too. I'll look for you...take care..

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...