Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Copy Me Challenge

While I am literally up to my eyeballs in drop cloths & bleach (slipcovering my living room sofa), I'm going to play Marian & Donna's Copy Me Challenge at MMS.



Copy Me Challenge


Remember this mirror that I painted for my sister?  She gets it next month and I'm going to take advantage of it while I have it...

This is my little take on MMS's impeccable style!

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this but while waiting on the drop cloths to bleach and while my internet was down at home (couldn't work my day job), I skipped on down to the paint store. I picked up 2 gallons of paint and started on the den.  To say my house is upside down right now is an understatement.  God bless my husband, I would drive me crazy!!

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. You hit the nail on the head with that mirror. So Miss Mustard Seed! That is really beautiful. Your sister is a lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very pretty! :-) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...