Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prayer Request

Hi sweet friends,

I had this whole post ready to go on a slipcover and then I received devastating news about one of my dearest, most precious friends.

Jane is a strong woman with an amazing love for Christ and I credit her with  literally saving my life.  She suffered a tremendous loss this week and out of respect and love, I'm focusing on lifting her in prayer.  So I would really appreciate it if anyone who reads this would say a prayer for peace for Jane.  I love her so much and I wish I could take away her pain.

I read somewhere that none of us escapes this life without tragedy, unfortunately, it's true.   Hug your family and make sure everyone knows how much you love them. 

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10


Wishing you all a peaceful Easter...

love,

4 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your friend. Is it ok if I share some thoughts on faith? http://bigfaithtobiglife.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-reminder-to-myself.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just prayed for Jane. Whatever her needs are, God will provide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some pretty fun memories of Jane. I will definitely pray for her, Aunt Jennifer. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen...I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will absolutely pray for her. I just wanted you to know I have you in for the Blog Facelift giveaway {announce Monday}. Now that i am here, you and your friends hardship is much more important, so know I will pray:)

    Blessings, xoxokara

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...